Winnipeg Police Service
On Aug. 21, 2014, at approximately 9:30 p.m., members of the Division 11 and 12 Community Support Unit, with the assistance of the Tactical Support Team, Canine Unit and Stolen Auto Unit executed a search warrant at a residence located in the area of Windmill Way.
As a result of the search, the following items were located and seized by officers:
• .22 calibre rifle
• stolen identification/documents
• More than 80 Percocet pills – valued at $164
• rifle and pistol airsoft guns
• two stolen vehicles – Nissan Altima and Chevy Silverado
As a result of the investigation, five individuals were identified and have been arrested:
• 19-year-old female – released on a promise to appear
• Josh Brown, 27, of Winnipeg – remanded into custody
• Lee Robinson, 18, of Winnipeg – remanded into custody
• Jessie Squires-Petriew, 19 – remanded into custody
• Christian Wilson, 23, of Winnipeg – remanded into custody
These individuals have been charged with numerous, weapon, drug and stolen property related offences due to their alleged involvement.